This weeks giveaway features this very simple and elegant Poppies Wedding Bouquet from Parsi, valued at $150!
*This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. only.*
This petit bouquet is all about ivory poppies. They are made of clay. The size is about 5.5″ in diameter. The handle is covered with satin and organza ribbons, and is 5.5″ long. The arrangement of ribbons around the bouquet is longer on one side. There are four tails of ribbons: two short and two long.
To enter the giveaway you can complete any of the following tasks below. Completing multiple tasks will get you multiple entries into the giveaway.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
To learn more about Parsi visit:
After a brief hiatus we are back to kick off our Summer of Giveaways!
First up from Print Your Party,
A gift certificate for 3 coordinating printables
And from Parsi,
$50.00 credit toward a wedding bouquet or boutineer.
To enter the giveaway you can complete any of the following tasks. Please leave your contact email address in your comment(s) so that we can notify you if you are a winner. Completing multiple tasks will get you multiple entries into the giveaway.
Each task must be added as separate comment in order to count as an additional entry. If you do not leave an email address your entry will be disqualified.
1. Follow the Etsy Wedding Team Blog by using the google friend connect tool.
2. Follow us on twitter http://twitter.com/etsyweddingteam
3. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with the link to your tweet
4. “Like” Print your Party on Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Print-Your-Party/59409833519
5. Post our giveaway button located on the right sidebar of this blog on your blog and leave your blog address for verification.
6. Tell us your favorite item from Print Your Party’s Etsy shop.
7. Tell us your favorite item from Parsi’s Etsy Shop.
8. Add us as a friend on myspace http://myspace.com/etsyweddingstreetteam
9. Become a fan of the EWT on facebook http://facebook.com/etsyweddingteam
Hurry and enter, This giveaway will expire 06/14/10 @ 9:00am EST.