Nothing says romance quite like beautiful flowers! As a major component of almost all weddings, flowers play a key role in setting the tone of your special day. Florals can take on many forms – hairpieces, bouquets or invitations and more! Colorful blooms or classic white stems, simplistic or over the top, the flowers present in your wedding say a lot about your style as a bride! This weeks Inspiration Friday takes a trip to a romantic secret garden in hopes that you will find something intriguing and get you thinking about how flowers can fit into your big day!
1. Floral Wedding Hair Pins by OWDJewelry
2. Ivory and Blush Wedding Bouquet by Kate Said Yes
3. Vintage Floral Frame Wedding Invitations by Sunshine and Ravioli
4. Garden Party Wedding Glasses by Crystal Peace Studios
5. Grapevine Personalized Wedding Hand Fans by Abby and Izzie Designs
6. Coral Rose and White Calla Lily Bridal Bouquet by Bride in Bloom Weddings
7. Wedding Circle Table Numbers by Company Forty Two
8. Coral Hydrangea and Green Calla Lily Silk Flower Cake Topper by It Tops the Cake
9. Lace Flower Bridesmaid Locket Necklaces by Aristocrafts
10. Woodland Wedding Floral Crown by Gade Gaard Design
11. Clay Orange and Peach Spring Rose and Ranunculus Bouquet by parsi
12. Bridal Clutch with Rhinestone Rose Embellishment by ANGEEW
For those brides who are lively and love color, orange is a great choice for your wedding’s color scheme! One of the best reasons to keep orange in mind is that it is a very versatile color, especially for the summer and fall months. This week, we decided to take a look at some of the ways your can use orange to brighten up your summer wedding, or use it to bring warmth to your fall wedding.
A great way to use orange for a summer wedding is to mix it with other bright vibrant colors! A popular choice is magenta or hot pink, but it also looks lovely mixed with bright greens, blues, or yellows. Even paired with classic white give a fresh, clean and vibrant look to your wedding!
Orange Wooden Flowers by Company Forty Two
Orange and Magenta Flip Flops by My Dream Wedding
Orange and Hot Pink Garter Set by Sugar Plum Garters
Orange, Aqua and Green Bridemaid’s Gift Bag by The Social Seam
As the leaves change, orange takes on a new role bringing warmth and color to potential color palettes. Many times orange is requested in a “burnt” tone to match the tones of the leaves as they change on the trees, but even some of the brighter oranges can still be used to create colorful fall weddings. Mixing any orange with brown, copper, purple and darker greens will give you a great fall look without using the traditional orange and red combination that many people associate with fall, which may appeal to many brides to be!
Orange Flower Design Invitation by Appleberry Ink
Orange Rose Bouquet by Blue Orchid Creations
Orange Rose and Purple Hydrangea Bouquet by Kate Said Yes
Wine Bottle Decoration by Beadz2Pleaz
Champagne and gold are popular wedding shades all year long, whether they are paired with pastels for a spring wedding, bold pops of color for a summer wedding, rustic shades in the autumn, or deep hues in winter. Members of the Etsy Wedding Team have a huge variety of champagne and gold products to coordinate with any palette.
1. Wedding headpiece by FancieStrands
2. Ultimate outdoor wedding invitation by Mavora
3. Gold wedding clutch by PaperFlora
4. Champagne garter set by NatalieBriggs
1. Glittered table numbers by companyfortytwo
2. Glitter wedding invitation by appleberryink
3. Gold beaded cake server set by Beadz2Pleaz
4. Wedding garter by sugerplumgarters
1. Ivory wedding sash by gadegaarddesign
2. Victorian monogram by GoAgainstTheGrain
3. Wedding flower balls by BrideinBloomWeddings
4. Gold bow tie by thesocialseam