Here at the Etsy Wedding Team, we are very excited for the theatrical release of The Great Gatsby. If you’ve never read the book, The Great Gatbsy is set in 1922, during the “Roaring Twenties”, a time of great prosperity in the US after WWI. That era is also known for the evolution of jazz music, flapper culture along with bootlegging and other criminal activity. The main setting for the book is at the lavish mansion of Jay Gatsby, a mysterious millionaire who holds extravagant parties in hopes of his first love, Daisy, by chance appearing so the two can resurrect their former romance.
Often times, our Etsy Wedding Team members get requests for Great Gatsby themed wedding products and now, due to the movie, we have even more visual inspiration to help make our brides weddings a dream come true. Karen of ItTopsTheCake put together these amazing inspiration boards curated from items made by the EtsyWeddingTeam. To learn more about these items, click on the links below each picture.
1. Amanda Archer – Beige Lace Enchantment Dress
2. Fancie Strands – Champagne Wedding Head Piece
3. ANGEEW – Ivory and Champagne Bridal Clutch with Alencon Lace
4. Lavender Paperie – Wedding Lace and Glitter Program Cards
5. Originals by Lynette – Glamorous Vintage Rhinestone Bauble Hair Pin Set
6. BellesandCrystals – Art Deco Rhinestone Bridal Garter
7. Powder Blue Bijoux – Crystal and Freshwater Pearl Bridal Bracelet
8. Empress Bride – Silk Bridal Dress Sash Belt
9. Beadz2pleaz – Wedding Cake Server Set and Crystal Toasting Flutes
10. LaceyClaireDesigns – Couture Dupioni Silk Card Holder
11. Natalie Briggs – Vintage Style Brooch Heirloom Ring Bearer Pillow
12. Alisa Benay – French Alencon Lace Wedding Bolero
13. Serephine – 1920’s Inspired White Feather Wedding Halo
14. Mikiye Creations – Bridal Crystal Cubic Zirconia Drop Earrings